I've tried to reset my iPod Touch , but it won't boot now. What can be done?
- Connect the device to your PC via the USB cable.
- Turn the iPod on with the top button. Of course, you shall have the white apple and nothing else.
- Hold the two buttons for the classic Hard reboot) and wait for the device to restart
- The white apple appears, always keeping both buttons down, wait for a couple of seconds and release the top button.
- Keep the button pressed down, until the homescreen is displayed.
This document, titled « iPod Touch won't boot after reset », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM