If you need a command prompt in full screen, here's how:
- Open the command prompt, and maximize the window (it is still not full screen).
- Right click on the top of the window
- Edit/ Properties .
- In the Window Preview.
- Instead of 8 x 12, select 16 x 12
- In this way, the command prompt is full screen and the cursor will be displayed.
Note: do not select "Full Screen" in Properties> options> display options as the command prompt will be full screen but without the pointer.
- Windows - Command Prompt in full screen mode with the mouse cursor
- How to see calendar in windows command prompt - How-To - Windows
- Windows command prompt system restore - How-To - Windows
- How to paste in windows command prompt - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows command prompt closes immediately - How-To - Operating Systems
- How to check file attributes in windows command prompt - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Windows - Command Prompt in full screen mode with the mouse cursor », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).