Deleting an unused file or document from your computer is a method to free some space on your local disk (C: for windows). This process enables your computer to be quick when starting windows. In order to delete file from your computer, select the specified file by right click on it and choose Delete.
Confirm Deletion of file by selecting Yes as per below screenshots.
The file will be removed and temporarily placed into your recycle bin. In the Recycle Bin, You can choose to maintain the file temporarily or delete it perpetually. There are two ways to delete the file from the Recycle Bin. First of all, select Recycle Bin on your desktop and choose selected file to be deleted.
Then right click on file and choose delete.
Select "Yes" to confirm deleting from Recycle Bin.
- Deleting a File/Document
- How to delete multiple files in documents - How-To - MacOS
- Shortcut key to delete a file permanently - How-To - Keyboard
- How to delete unnecessary files in laptop tiktok - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- How to delete registry files of uninstalled software - How-To - Windows
- Can't delete virus file - How-To - Filesystems