By default MediaPortal is configured to be launched in Fullscreen mode. To disable this feature:
- Open the configuration panel via the desktop shortcut:
- Go to General > Startup/Resume.
- In the right pane, uncheck "Start MediaPortal in fullscreen mode".
- Click on OK to validate.
- MediaPortal - Start in Windowed mode
- Windows xp won't start in safe mode ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- How to start in safe mode windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Can't boot in any mode ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Computer stuck at Windows XP loading screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Windows XP won't load and safe mode freezes! - Forum - Windows XP
This document, titled « MediaPortal - Start in Windowed mode », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).