To select a custom/default folder to store your Nimbuzz downloads:
- Click on small wrench icon (Customize and control) > Options > General
- In the "Files" section, click on the Browse button and select your custom download folder.
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Nimbuzz - Select a default folder for your downloads
- Change The Default Folder For Your Downloads - How-To - Download manager
- Change the Default Folder for Your Downloads in Opera - How-To - Opera
- Maxthon - Change the default folder for your downloads - How-To - Web Browser
- MusicBee - Select a default location to store your downloads - How-To - MusicBee
- RealPlayer - Set a default folder to store your downloaded videos - How-To - RealPlayer
This document, titled « Nimbuzz - Select a default folder for your downloads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).