- To get an preview of all the applications installed on your system:
- Click on the Start menu or press the Windows key.
- The Start menu appears.
- To view all the applications of the Metro interface, just do a right click at the bottom of the screen on the empty space and click on All applications.
- You with an overview of Windows applications, but also of all the programs installed on your PC.
- Click on the Desktop icon to get back to your homescreen.
- Windows 8 - Preview installed applications of the Modern UI in one click
- Windows 8 online install - How-To - Windows 8
- How to install fonts in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows phone 8.1 install app without store - How-To - Windows
- Install internet explorer 10 for windows 8 - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to install dvd drive in windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8 - Preview installed applications of the Modern UI in one click », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).