Here's a simple tip on how creating an Holiday schedule.
- A1: Enter Leaves 2008
- A2: Enter Name Firstname
- Ax A3: Enter the names of people to handle x
- B1: Enter 01/05/08; Format / Cell / Number / Custom / Type ddd
- B2: Enter = B1; Format / Cell / Number / Custom / Type dd mmm
- Increment B1: B2 to the right column on 184 (until October 31), for this select B1 and B2, pulling the handle on the bottom right, then the icon recopy options incremented Increment choose a series
- Select the sheet and start the Conditional Formatting with the cell value = "c" and dark blue police Format + fill pattern light blue
- If necessary, refer to the legend at the end of the table: c: day off (shown in blue)
The groundwork has been completed. Key personnel for each letter c in the boxes for his holidays: They appear in blue!
You just need to fine tune the presentation to your liking, for example:
edges (dotted grid, preferably, to avoid the effect of prison gate ")
lines 1 and 2 in font Arial Narrow or Agency FB size 8 or 9; vertical line 2
reduce the width of columns (width about 4.00 or 33 pixels)
add all the cells in a validation rule with a message attachment (instead of writing a legend set in stone at the bottom of table)
add a second condition for conditional formatting for Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Supplement for calculation of working days [Excel 2007 only]. If you want to use this schedule to count the number of working days (or days) consumed by each agent, we must add a mark on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and other bridges.
- insert row 3
- type "F" for each non-working days (weekend or holiday)
- GD4 enter into NB.SI.ENS = (B4: GC4; "c" B $ 3: $ 3 GC ") and copy down.
- Quickly create a simple holiday schedule
- Create A Simple Second Timer With VBA For Excel - How-To - Excel
- Advanced SystemCare -Free - Create a Shutdown Schedule task - How-To - Software
- Olympics 2021 schedule - How-To - Web
- State information about number and size of partition created - Articles
- Create email account yahoo - Guide