If you want to have the Paltalk window on the top of the other applications:
- Click on File > Setup Preferences > General.
- In the "Main Window" section, check "Keep Pal List Window On Top".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Paltalk - Keep chat window on top of other applications
- Cmd chat windows 10 - How-To - Windows XP
- Paltalk - Remove from Windows Startup - How-To - Instant Messaging
- TeamSpeak - Set the maximum number of lines for chat window - How-To - TeamSpeak
- How do i know that someone opened my whatsapp chat window? - Guide
- CMD prompt to send messages ✓ - Forum - Network
This document, titled « Paltalk - Keep chat window on top of other applications », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).