To disable audio notification under Paltalk:
- Click on File > Setup Preferences > Alerts and Sounds.
- In the "Event Sounds" section, select "Never Play Event Sounds".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Paltalk - Disable all event sounds
- How to disable windows system sounds - Guide
- Disable usb disconnect sound - How-To - Windows 8
- How to disable ps4 controller sound - How-To - Platform
- How to Disable Touch Events on Google Chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Kubuntu - Disable the beep sound - How-To - Ubuntu
This document, titled « Paltalk - Disable all event sounds », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).