To disable audio notification under Paltalk:
- Click on File > Setup Preferences > Alerts and Sounds.
- In the "Event Sounds" section, select "Never Play Event Sounds".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Paltalk - Disable all event sounds
- Windows 10 disable usb connection sound - How-To - Windows 8
- Disable usb connection sound windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- How to disable ps4 controller sound on pc - How-To - Platform
- How to Disable Touch Events on Google Chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Kubuntu - Disable the beep sound - How-To - Ubuntu
This document, titled « Paltalk - Disable all event sounds », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).