You can make use of Paltalk messenger parental contols settings to restrict certain actions, such as:
- Access to particular chat rooms.
- Restrict file transfers to people in your contact list.
To enable Parental Controls, follow the below manipulation:
- Click on File > Setup Preferences > Parental Controls.
- Click on "Add parental controls to this computer".
- Enter a password and validate.
- Click on OK to validate.
This document, titled « Paltalk - Activate Parental controls », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).