Fn key not working on my Asus laptop
The Fn key on my ASUS laptop stopped working, what can be done?
- The following error messages are being displayed,
Try to repair the Hotkey utility:
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Program > Program and Features
- Look for the ATK package entry
- Right-Click > Repair.
- The PC will restart and your Fn key shall work again.
In the case the above solution doesn't work :
- Download (for ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities): ATKPackage.
- UnZip and install.
This document, titled « Asus laptop - Fn key not working », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM