To enable this feature under Outlook:
- Click on File > Options > Mail.
- Scroll to the "Send messages" section.
- Check "Mark messages as expired after this many days" and set the number of days in the adjascent field.
- Click on OK.
- Outlook - Mark message as expired after X days
- This version of whatsapp will expire in 1 day - Forum - WhatsApp
- Whatsapp mark message as unread - Guide
- Outlook android message absence - Guide
- How do i get gmail to stop marking messages as important - Guide
- How to ungroup messages in outlook app - Guide
This document, titled « Outlook - Mark message as expired after X days », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).