Each time I connect my iPhone to my PC, I get the following error message
"iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an error occurred (0xE800012)".
- Connect your iPhone and launch the Device manager
- Look for the iPhone entry and select it.
- Click on Reinstall the drivers.
- Once done try to open iTunes.
- ITunes - Error 0xE800012
- ITunes ERROR 3259 - How-To - iTunes
- ITunes error 7 (windows error 998) <<help>> ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Itunes error 69 ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Itunes error this iphone cannot be used because the required software is not installed ✓ - Forum - Programming
- ITunes - Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012) - How-To - iTunes
This document, titled « iTunes - Error 0xE800012 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).