To enable this feature under Deluge:
- Click on Edit > Preferences > Plug-ins.
- Check "Notifications" to make it available in the Categories section.
- Go to Notifications > UI notifications.
- Check "Sound Enabled" and browse for the .wav file of your choice.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Deluge - Enable audio notifications
- How to turn off audio notifications in windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- How to enable audio in teamviewer - How-To - Network
- Avira Antivir - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Antivirus
- Deluge - Enable the Application indicator feature - How-To - P2P
- UltraISO - Disable audio notifications - How-To - Burning software
This document, titled « Deluge - Enable audio notifications », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).