To enable this option under AIM:
- Click on File > Preferences > Tex messaging tab
- In the right pane, select "Mobile Privacy".
- Check "Accept messages only people on my contact list or recent chats".
- Close the AIM Preferences window.
- AIM - Accept messages only from persons in my contact list
- Facebook message seen while person is inactive - How-To - Facebook
- How to stop receiving messages from one person on whatsapp - How-To - WhatsApp
- Whatsapp will notify your contacts if you forward their messages to another person - How-To - Mobile
- ICQ - Disable calls from persons not in your contact list - How-To - Instant Messaging
- AIM - Automatically sign out and close application upon closing contact list - How-To - Instant Messaging
This document, titled « AIM - Accept messages only from persons in my contact list », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).