To set a limitation (in GB) for your DNA uploads, under BitTorrent:
- Click on the Options menu > Preferences > DNA.
- Check " Limit DNA uploads to [ ] GB/month" and select the number of months.
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- BitTorrent - Set a limitation for DNA uploads
- BitTorrent - Set the maximum number connection - How-To - P2P
- BitTorrent - Set a transfer cap - How-To - P2P
- BitTorrent - Display speed limits in the status bar - How-To - BitTorrent
- Limit google drive upload speed - Guide
- How to set download limit in chrome android - Guide
This document, titled « BitTorrent - Set a limitation for DNA uploads », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).