To increase the streaming buffer size of BitTorrent (a longer loading time, before media is being streamed):
- Click on the Options menu > Preferences > Streaming.
- Use the slider under "Streaming Buffer Size" to your convenience.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
Increasing the buffer size is recommended if you have a slow internet connection, in order to avoid any interruption during media playback.
- BitTorrent- Increase the streaming buffer size
- Streaming buffer size - How-To - Windows 7
- Firefox increase video buffer size - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Set the Maximum Cache Size in Firefox - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- VirtualDub - Set the Wave input buffer size - How-To - Office Software
- Bittorrent increase download speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading