I'm unable to delete my messages under Outlook Express.
In Outllook Express, go to Tools => Options => Maintenance tab and click on storage folder to locate where your folders are store on the hard drive.
- Close Outlook Express and go to the archive folder where all .Dbx are found.
- Then delete the files:
Thanks to king0613 for this tip.
- Unable to delete messages in Outlook Express
- Recover deleted emails in Outlook Express... ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Outlook Express - Unable to send large files - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook Express - The message could not be sent (0x800c0131) - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook Express mails deleted by itself ✓ - Forum - Messaging
- Unable to delete history in chrome - How-To - Web