I just bought a new PC with Vista and I'm using an external hard drive to retrieve my old files from XP home edition.
The problem is that when I want to open the movies that are on external drives , I'm following message: Windows host process (Rundll32) has stopped working.
- Go to Control Panel, then Folder Options, then Display and then check "Always show icons never thumbnails".
- Try to open your movies again.
Thanks to xtremis for this tip.
- Windows host process Rundll32 has stopped
- Windows - Exception Processing Message - How-To - Windows
- Windows host script error ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Windows Script Host pop up, help? - Forum - Windows 7
- Setup has stopped working windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows service keeps stopping ✓ - Forum - Windows