To disable this feature for Panda Cloud Antivirus
- Double click on the System tray icon > Settings (small gear icon)
- Click on the Advanced Settings button.
- In the dialog that opens up, select the "Scan" tab.
- Next to "Behavioral blocking", select "Disabled".
- Close the configuration window to validate your settings.
This document, titled « Panda Cloud Antivirus - Disable Behavioral blocking », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM