Your earphone or headphone doesn't seem to work on your Toshiba laptop.
- 1. Go to Start menu
- 2. Type RealTek HD Audio manager
- 3. Click on it and then click on Restore / then plug in your headphone/audio device
- 4. When Realtek pops up click ok.
Thanks to AmbesawEthioTekGuy for this tip.
- Toshiba - Headphone/ RealTek HD Audio MGR issue
- Headphone/ RealTek HD Audio MGR doesn't work ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Realtek hd audio manager 5.1 speaker configuration ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Realtek hd audio code 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Realtek for hd audio code driver ✓ - Forum - Audio
- We can't find hd audio device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
This document, titled « Toshiba - Headphone/ RealTek HD Audio MGR issue », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).