To enable this feature under DivX Plus Player:
- Click on File > Preferences.
- Go to the "Video Library" section.
- Check "Default to delete videos files from the hard drive when deleting from library".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- DivX Plus Player - Delete videos, when removed from library
- How to delete video history on Windows Media Player - Guide
- Vlc player zoom video - Guide
- DivX Plus Player - Disable ads banner - How-To - Video software
- DivX Plus Player - Set the default view at program's startup - How-To - Video software
- Gom player repeat video - Guide
This document, titled « DivX Plus Player - Delete videos, when removed from library », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).