In the case that you are unable to access a certain webpage and you need to disable the Browsing protection feature of F-Secure Internet Security:
- Click on F-Secure's icon in Windows tray > Online Safety:
- Select the "Users" tab.
- Move the small slider button next to "Browsing protection" to the left to disable it.
- Click on Close.
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable the Browsing protection feature
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable program messages - How-To - Security
- McAfee Internet Security - Configure the spam protection levels - How-To - Antivirus
- Unable to browse secure website.. can browse other websites - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to Disable Tabbed Browsing in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Disable Protected mode - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « F-Secure Internet Security - Disable the Browsing protection feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).