To disable these types of notifications from F-Secure Internet Security:
- Click on the F-Secure icon in the system tray > F-Secure > Open common Settings.
- In the window that opens click on Settings and go to Notifications.
- Uncheck "Allow program messages".
- Click on Close.
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable program messages
- F-Secure Internet Security - Disable the Browsing protection feature - How-To - Security
- Security disabled facebook - Guide
- Wd security invalid password message'' or password forgotten - How-To - Hardware
- F-secure disable deepguard - How-To - Security
- Facebook security code text message not received - Guide
This document, titled « F-Secure Internet Security - Disable program messages », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).