My Dell Inspiron laptop wont boot. What can be done?
You can try the hard reboot process:
1. remove the battery and power cord
2. push and hold down the power button for 45 seconds
3. restore battery and power cord
4. restart the laptop
This will reset the laptop if it had problems with hibernation.
Thanks to xpcman for this tip.
- Dell Inspiron laptop not booting
- How to restore dell inspiron laptop to factory settings - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hard reset dell inspiron laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to enable bluetooth in windows 7 dell inspiron laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell inspiron laptop bluetooth driver - How-To - Bluetooth
- Dell inspiron laptop keyboard - Guide