You can configure Bitdefender to automatically delete quarantined items after a certain number of days (default 30 days).
To access thse settings:
Double-click on the BitDefender icon in the Windows System tray.
- Click on "SWITCH TO ADVANCED VIEW".
- Go to Antivirus > Quarantine
- Click on the Settings button.
- In the dialog that opens up, modify the value next to "Delete files older that [ ]"
- Click on OK to validate.
- BitDefender - Automatically clean up quaratined files after X days
- Outlook - Automatically clean the Delete Items folder - How-To - Office Software
- Clean windows update files - How-To - Windows
- Bitdefender file shredder unable to delete file - How-To - Filesystems
- Rename mp3 files automatically - How-To - Multimedia
- Virus that automatically delete files ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security