By default ICQ saves file received in a specific contact's folder.
If you want to have all your files saved in a unique folder:
- Click on Menu > Settings > Messaging > File transfers.
- Uncheck "Save files in a specific contact's folder".
- Click on OK to validate your settings.
- ICQ - Save all transferred files in a single folder
- How to transfer files from pc to samsung tablet - Guide
- How to save a audio file - Guide
- Ping save to text file - Guide
- Save as pdf file download - Download
- Can i transfer files from one laptop to another using a usb cable - Guide
This document, titled « ICQ - Save all transferred files in a single folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).