To set the number of items in the 'Recent Document list" of Scribus
- Click on File > Preferences> General.
- Change the value in the field next to "Recent Documents".
- Click in Apply and then on OK.
- Scribus - Set the number of items in the Recent Document list
- Set the Number of Items for Recently Opened Files in Photoshop - How-To - Photoshop
- Select multiple items from a drop down list in excel - How-To - Excel
- Scribus - Maintain Scrapbook items between sessions - How-To - Scribus
- Gmail attachment settings - Guide
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
This document, titled « Scribus - Set the number of items in the Recent Document list », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).