I want to know if it is possible to install a game on the hard drive of my Xbox 360 and play without the CD?
You can copy a game on the hard disk of the console to get better loading time, but to be able to launch the game, the CD is requested by the console (verification).
- Thanks to Baron_Fel for this tip.
- Xbox 360 - Playing a game without the CD
- Can xbox 360 play ps3 games ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Can PS3 Games Work On Xbox 360? - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Can you play Playstation 3 games on Xbox 360 - Forum - PS3/PS4
- You can play ps3 games on xbox 360!!!!! - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Why won't my xbox 360 play games ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One