If you want to disable the extended surround sound feature on Daum PotPlayer, follow the steps in this article.
Disable The Extended Surround Sound Feature on Daum PotPlayer
To disable this feature Daum PotPlayer:
- Tap on F5 to access the Preferences window > Audio.
- Uncheck "Extended surround sound".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Potplayer echo
- Potplayer noise reduction - Best answers
- Potplayer remember playback position - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer default settings - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer trim video - Forum - Video software
- Potplayer turn off subtitles - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
- Potplayer recent files - How-To - Daum PotPlayer
This document, titled « Disable The Extended Surround Sound Feature on Daum PotPlayer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).