Popular Czech antivirus software publisher, Avast Software announces the availability of a new range of virus protection software for businesses.
- They are based on two consoles allowing companies to more easily configure the protection of their network (independently of the size of the network).
- Different versions of the new avast! Endpoint Protection offer are based on avast! 7, the latest software from Avast and on the sensor array of the IQ Community, which allows large-scale sampling of online threats.
- They include options for full reports and detection of hacked computers (operational on more than a thousand machines).
- Users can now choose between two management consoles depending on the structure of their network, the number of machines and equipment requirements:
- Avast Enterprise Administration
- Avast Small Office Administration
This document, titled « Avast introduces new virus protection solutions for businesses », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).