Apple recently unveiled a new mapping service developed internally for its portable devices like iPhone and iPad. It stands as a direct competitor to the popular Google Maps service.
This new mapping service, integrated speech support system of the Siri software and can also be used as an automotive guide that provided alternative routes to avoid traffic congestion.
Integration with Siri will also help to compete with the Google search engine, for example by providing specific directions to find restaurants and shops.
- Apple launches a mapping service for the iPhone and iPad
- Apple Launches Smart Battery Case for iPhone - CCM - News
- AT&T to Launch TV Streaming Service - News
- Twitter Launches Low-Bandwidth Service - News
- AT&T Launches Pseudo-5G Service - News
- Apple Launches Support YouTube Channel - News