The sharing and multiplatform data synchronization service, ownCloud announced the availability two new services dedicated to companies(ownCloud 2012 Business and Enterprise ) allowing them to manage their own secure cloud to facilitate the work of mobile workers.
- This corporate version if ownCloud is based on version 3 of the Community Edition, a service that enables you to view and synchronize contacts, calendars and bookmarks, while supporting the sharing, viewing and editing of data.
- The Business and Enterprise versions are aimed at SMEs of different sizes. They offer services to access files in the cloud, from fixed and mobile devices, offering synchronization clients for Linux and Windows, and mobile applications for Android and IOS.
- The rates of the Business ownCloud services start at $ 999 per year for up to 50 users. As for the Enterprise version, it starts at $ 15,000 per year for up to 250 users.
- ownCloud Business Edition
- ownCloud Enterprise Edition
- OwnCloud launches new cloud based services for professionals
- Amazon to Launch Cloud Gaming Service - CCM - News
- Amazon Launches UK Food Delivery Service - News
- Google Unveils New Cloud Storage Service - News
- The Best Free Cloud Storage Services - How-To - Internet
- Cloud gaming services - How-To - Platform