My Gateway laptop wont turn on. Its been plugged into the wall almost consistently just because my battery life depleted some time ago, so I always keep it plugged in.
Try taking the battery out, disconnecting the charger and holding the power button for 10 seconds? Leaving the battery out, plug in the charger in and power it on.
- Your laptop shall boot.
- Shut down your laptop normally and replace the battery.
- Gateway MT6705 laptop not turning on!
- Gateway FX laptop wont boot.... ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Gateway nv53 laptop screen wont turn on ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Gateway laptop Model MT6705 ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to factory reset gateway laptop windows 10 without password ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- How to reset a gateway laptop without turning it on ✓ - Forum - Windows