How to remove disable the write protection from a USB key?
- Open Start Menu >> Run, then type regedit and press Enter, this will open the registry editor.
- Navigate to the following path:
- Double click the WriteProtect key in the right pane and set the value to 0
- In the Value Data Box and press OK button
- Exit Registry, restart your computer and then again re-connect your USB pen drive on your computer.
- Disable write protection from USB key
- How to disable write protection on usb - How-To - USB
- How to disable write protection usb ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Device media is write protected hp usb disk storage format tool - Forum - Software
- Unable to remove write protection from usb drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to remove write protection from usb windows 7 software - Forum - System software
This document, titled « Disable write protection from USB key », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).