I did a wrong manipulation under Outlook and now I have the spacing symbol displayed at the end of each line (line breaks )... Can you tell me how to remove it?
- Start creating a new message and then click the Office button in the upper left.
- Click on "Editor Options" at the bottom right;
- Click on "View" and uncheck the formatting symbols that you do not want to see.
- Outlook - Remove formatting symbols
- Kingston flash drive write protect removal formatting tool ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to remove formatting in excel - How-To - Excel
- Outlook remove profile picture - How-To - Office Software
- How to remove write-protection of USB ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Unable to format kingston data traveler 128gb ✓ - Forum - Mobile
This document, titled « Outlook - Remove formatting symbols », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).