You can configure Defraggler to automatically move large files to the end of your drives during the defrag process.
- Click on Settings > Options > Defrag.
- Check "Move large files to end of drive furing whole drive defrag"
- Configure your "Movement settings":
- Minimum file size
- Type of files (.rar, .iso...)
- Click on OK to validate.
- Move large files to end of drive
- Defraggler move large files to end of drive - Best answers
- Defraggler review - Best answers
- Can't copy files from external hard drive to computer ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Can't delete files from sandisk flash drive - Guide
- How to sort by file type in google drive - How-To - Google
- Cannot open files on usb flash drive on mac ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to access files on second hard drive ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
This document, titled « Defraggler - Move large files to the end of drive », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).