In this article we will show you how to change the default measurement unit on PDF XChange Viewer.
How to Change The Default Measurement Unit
To change the default measurement unit of PDF-XChange Viewer follow these steps:
- Click on Edit > Preferences> Measurement.
- Use the drop menu, in the "Units and Rulers" section to make your selection:
- Click on OK to validate.
Image: © John Schnobrich - Unsplash.com
- Pdf xchange viewer change scale ratio
- Pdf xchange viewer scale ratio - Best answers
- How to change scale ratio in pdf xchange viewer - Best answers
- PDF Xchange Editor - How to increase the number of significant figures of measur ✓ - Forum - Software
- Pdf xchange viewer change language - How-To - PDF
- Pdf xchange viewer boxes around text - How-To - PDF
- Enable Presentation Mode on PDF XChange Viewer - How-To - PDF
- Hide The Tab Bar When a Document is Open on PDF XChange Viewer - How-To - PDF