To enable this option under Outlook:
- Click on File > Options> Calendar.
- In the "Time zones" section, check "Show a second time zone".
- Enter a Label and select the Time zone:
- Click on OK to validate.
- Outlook - Display secondary time zone
- How to set whatsapp time zone - Guide
- How to change skype time zone - How-To - Skype
- Outlook - display of week numbers - How-To - Office Software
- Mac OS X Calendar app - Display event times in month view - How-To - MacOS
- Gmail showing wrong time zone ✓ - Forum - Gmail
This document, titled « Outlook - Display secondary time zone », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).