TeamSpeak is a program that gamers like to use when playing and chatting at the same time. However, sometimes you need to be focused and all the notifications coming from the app can be annoying. In this short article, we will guide you through the process of how to disable audio notifications in TeamSpeak.
To disable audio notifications on TeamSpeak, open the app and go to Settings or Preferences.
Scroll down to Notifications > Sound Pack and choose Sounds deactivated from the drop-down menu. Click on OK to apply changes and close the window.
- How to turn off teamspeak notifications
- Teamspeak disable voice notifications - Best answers
- How to mute teamspeak notifications - Best answers
- Ios 15 messenger notifications - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- How to turn off snapchat notifications - Guide
- Teamspeak push to talk - How-To - TeamSpeak
- How to stop pinterest notifications - How-To - Android
- How to turn off whatsapp web notification on pc - Guide