To enable this option under TeamSpeak:
- Click on Settings > Options > Downloads.
- In the "Interface" section, check "Close file transfers window when all download are finished".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- TeamSpeak - Close file transfer window when downloads are completed
- Skype downloaded files location windows 10 - How-To - Skype
- Download autorun.inf file for windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- Transfer files from windows 7 to windows 10 using ethernet cable ✓ - Forum - Network
- The key combination used to permanently delete a file from windows computer - How-To - Keyboard
This document, titled « TeamSpeak - Close file transfer window when downloads are completed », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).