To set the upload/download bandwidth limitation under TeamSpeak:
- Click on Settings > Options > Downloads
- Go to the "Upload Bandwidth" or "Download Bandwith" section.
- Select "Limit to" and edit the value in KiB/s:
- Click on Ok to validate.
- TeamSpeak - Set Upload/Download bandwidth limitation
- Google drive download bandwidth limit - How-To - Google
- BearShare - Set bandwidth limitations for your uploads - How-To - P2P
- How to set upload speed limit in utorrent - How-To - Bittorrent
- Free download manager limit upload speed - How-To - Download manager
- Change android system update setting to download via wifi to mobile data - How-To - Android
This document, titled « TeamSpeak - Set Upload/Download bandwidth limitation », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).