To change the language settings of AVG antivirus:
- Double-click the AVG icon in order to access the main interface.
- Go to Tools, then Advanced Settings > Appearance.
- Use the dropdown menu under "Select user interface language" to make your selection:
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- AVG - Change the language settings
- Change Firefox Language Settings - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- How to Change the Language Settings on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Change the Language Settings of VirtualBox - How-To - Software
- How to Change GIMP Language Settings - How-To - The Gimp
- Change Audacity Language Settings - How-To - Audacity
This document, titled « AVG - Change the language settings », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).