To disable (all) system tray notifications under AVG:
- Double-click the AVG icon to open AVG's main interface.
- Go to this menu : Tools > Advanced Settings > Appearance.
- Uncheck "Display system tray notifications".
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- AVG - Disable System tray notifications
- Pamela for Skype - Disable tray notifications - How-To - Skype
- How to disable whatsapp web notification on iphone - Guide
- How to disable teamspeak 3 notifications - How-To - TeamSpeak
- Disable the Sound Notification When Connecting USB Device to Your PC in Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- AVG - Disable sound events - How-To - AVG
This document, titled « AVG - Disable System tray notifications », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).