To disable the automatic file deletion feature under AVG, double-click on the AVG tray icon in order to enter the main interface.
- Then Go to Tools > Advanced Settings > Virus Vault maintenance.
- Uncheck "Automatic file deletion".
- AVG- Disable the automatic file deletion feature
- Windows - Disable confirmation message upon deleting files - How-To - Windows Vista
- Will facebook delete my disabled account automatically ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Temporary file delete software - Download
- Temp file delete software - Download
- How to disable cut copy paste delete in windows 10 - Forum - Windows 7
This document, titled « AVG- Disable the automatic file deletion feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).