The Card Reader icon is no longer being displayed in My Computer, what can be done?
- First check if you can see your Micro SD Card in the "Disk Management".
- Click on Start > Run > Type diskmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- "Disk Management" will be opened. If your Micro SD Card partition exists.
- Then right-click on that partition > Select the option "Change Drive Letter and Paths".
- Click on the "Add" button and assign any drive letter to that partition
- Click on OK.
This document, titled « Card Reader not displayed in My Computer », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM