I have updated my laptop from Vista to Win 7 and now I can't find the right access manager software for it. Right now the lenovo finger print software enables me to enroll my finger print but can't make use of it as a password.
- The application must be fully compatible with the Windows 7.
- Go to your manufacture's website and look for the latest drivers.
- Click on the below hyperlink "HP SimplePass Identity Protection" and download the file.
- HP SimplePass Identity Protection
- For more information regarding the "HP SimplePass Identity Protection", Click on the hyperlink below:
- HP Pavilion dv6516txv - Finger print reader issue
- Finger print scanner: HP Pavilion dv6516tx ✓ - Forum - Software
- HP Pavilion dv6500 - fingerprint reader ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Hp pavilion dv6000 recovery disk download free - Forum - Downloading
- Hp pavilion g6 keyboard some keys not working - Forum - Windows 10
- Restore hp pavilion to factory settings - How-To - Hardware