I have updated my laptop from Vista to Win 7 and now I can't find the right access manager software for it. Right now the lenovo finger print software enables me to enroll my finger print but can't make use of it as a password.
- The application must be fully compatible with the Windows 7.
- Go to your manufacture's website and look for the latest drivers.
- Click on the below hyperlink "HP SimplePass Identity Protection" and download the file.
- HP SimplePass Identity Protection
- For more information regarding the "HP SimplePass Identity Protection", Click on the hyperlink below:
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 29, 2012 at 07:40 AM by aakai1056.