I'm getting the following error message at Windows startup:
- BCHelper.exe - system error
The program can't start because sqlite3.dll is missing your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
You have to uninstall/reinstall the application.
- As a first step. Search on your HDD to see that if the DLL is really missing.
- Click on Start > Run > Type "cmd"
- Enter this command and validate (assuming that the application is installed on drive C)
- attrib c:\sqlite3.dll /S
- If found, Windows displays the path to the file, you simply have to the instructions given here.
- In the other case, download the missing file: sqlite3.dll
Thanks to Pierrot6150 for this tip.
- Error message: BCHelper.exe - system error
- Steam error message: Steam.exe (main exception) - How-To - Steam
- Error Message - Steam.Exe (Main Exception) to Run Steam You Must First Connect to the Internet - How-To - Steam
- Instagram error message we limit how often - Forum - Instagram
- An error occurred while sending the message facebook - Forum - Facebook
- Yahoo error message cannot be saved as draft ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail