I'm working with Movie Maker 5.1 and I'm trying to import a .mpg file:
Unable to import F:\name_of_file.mpg. An interface has too many methods to remove events.
- Open Movie Maker.
- Go to Tools > Options
- Uncheck "Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder"
- Click on OK to validate.
- As from now you can load .mpg files.
- Windows Movie Maker - Unable to load .mpg files
- Movie Maker - Unable to read divx file - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- How to Remove Captions from Videos and Photos on Windows Movie Maker - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- Windows Movie Maker - Create a custom setting for publishing your videos - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- How To Make a Video in Windows Movie Maker with Pictures and Background Music - How-To - Multimedia
- Viewing Windows movie maker DVDs on T.V. ✓ - Forum - Video software
This document, titled « Windows Movie Maker - Unable to load .mpg files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).