When I connect my iPod to my computer, iTunes display a message, saying that: this computer is no longer allowed to use applications on my iPod. I need to enter my credentials for iTunes Store at each session to be a be to sync my Apps.
- First disconnect your iPod/iPhone.
- Go to C:/programs/iTunes.
- Right click iTunes (Application) > Properties > Compatibility.
- Check "Run this program as administrators".
- Open iTunes and log-in to the Appstore.
- Reconnect your iPod/iPhone and sync your applications ..
Thanks to Mehedad
for this tip.
This document, titled « Computer is no longer authorized for apps installed on the iPod », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM